Lighting Control Systems
Dimming and Smart lighting control systems can be applied in the following applications:
- Educational Institutes
- Shopping Centers
- Airports & Stations
- Conference Halls
- Museums & Galleries
- Warehouses & Commercial Premises
- Interior and Exterior Public Spaces
- Places of Worship
Key features of Dimming and smart lighting control include:
- Smart Light control systems let you use just the right amount of light, reducing electricity usage and extending lamp life.
- Several different settings can be programmed within any room to cater for different uses.
- The Systems uses Multisensors to automatically adjust light levels based on the amount of daylight in the space ensuring appropriate light levels are maintained and are dimmed when necessary, this ensures no areas are over-lit or illuminated when not in use.
- Change scenes manually, automatically and via time schedules to match lighting with changing use of the space throughout the day.
- Enhance the working environment with better lighting control to improve comfort and well-being.
- Can be integrated with third party systems (Audio Visual, Fire Alarm, and HVAC.etc.)